staff, students, contractors and visitors are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the usq covid safe plan framework, to ensure usq remains a covid-safe educational institution and workplace.
the framework, adopted from the national safe workplace principles, addresses:
- physical distancing, hygiene and ppe
- vulnerable staff / students
- physical infrastructure principles
- monitoring, tracing and enforcement
- preventative health measures.
the university’s planning incorporates all reasonable precautions and government guidelines to guard against the risk of transmission of covid-19.
more information for students around semester 2 arrangements can be found on the online learning at usq page.